Saturday, March 12, 2011

PE2_iMovie


The iMovie series also taught me new concepts about utilizing transitions and themes in my movies.  I was unsure about applying themes to my videos, but this educational movie series has shown me how to make my movies more appealing through the themes that are featured in iMovie.

I still have to refine my video production skills but I think that I have a stronger understanding of the iMovie program that will help me improve the quality of my productions.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Liz
    Don't worry about not having good video production skills. I am the same way, needing to refine! However, the tutorials really showed me just how easy it is. I am not about to post my certificate up on my resume, just yet, but in a few weeks I will, and you will be able too. Keep working around with it and being imaginative!

    ReplyDelete